South Sudan Cattle Camps 13-23 February 2021
South Sudan PhotoTour details
- Meals – breakfast, some lunches and dinners are not included (those at hotels and restaurants in Juba)
- Transfer to and from Juba International Airport at the start of the tour at the end of the tour.
- Internal flights to Kapoeta
- Photo tour leader
- All transport using 4×4 vehicles
• The cost of the exploratory tour is $5500pp. To confirm the booking a deposit of $1000 is required.
Services not included/additional costs
Alcohol and occasional stops for coffee/tea/snacks
Meals in Juba at hotel and restaurants
Tips for guides and drivers ([email protected]$20 per guide/driver per day – divided amongst the group)
We have to make a contribution to the villages and camps for medicines – please bring about $200/$300 per person for this.
The visa on arrival is $100 (we arrange to apply for your visa in advance with a copy of your passport and a proper digital passport photo.
You will need your yellow fever certificate