Guided Highlands and Islands of Scotland Photography Tour 20th-28th March 2021
Our knowledge of Scotland and specifically the Highlands and Islands enables us to go to the best beaches, wreck sites, ancient ruins, castles, waterfalls, mountains, rivers and lakes. The locations have been selected for their photographic appeal in the highlands and islands. The climate is temperate and dominated by the Gulf Stream, with warm, moist summers and mild wet winters. Scotland has an ancient history with remnants of neolithic culture as well as vestiges from more recent times in the form of castles and old estates. It is a place where people have interacted with the ancient landscapes for millennia and it is this fusion, which creates unique photographic opportunities.
Our tour itinerary may change according to weather, light and spontaneous moments which emerge ‘en route’.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner for the time of the tour
- Entrance fees to monuments etc
- Transfer to and from Glasgow International Airport at the start of the tour at the end of the tour.
- Photo tour leaders (two – they will also be your drivers)
- All transport with everyone in the people carrier/small minibus
- The cost of the tour is £4350pp based on two people sharing. To confirm the booking a deposit of £1000 is required to pay deposits for the hotel bookings.
- Single Supplement is £750
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Alcohol and occasional stops for coffee/tea/snacks